On 4/9/14 10:17 AM, Andrew Russell wrote:

Thank you for the quick response!

It's a mixed bag, some are java keystores and some are pfx files.

So I'm only using OpenSSL if it's marked as such in the configuration file?

All I know is JSSE, myself.

From our own server.xml, running with security by JSSE, on an IBM Midrange system (the names have been changed to protect the innocent):

<!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 443
     This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
     connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
     described in the APR documentation -->

<Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
           keystoreFile="/foo/tomcat/bar.ks" alias="foobar"
           clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

--
JHHL