[Jeff Janner]

Did you select the Native Libraries when you ran the installer?
If so, you are most likely to be using OpenSSL for SSL services.
How can you be sure?
Do you have any <Connectors> set up to use SSL?  Did you specify the protocol
parameter when you created the connector?  If not, then the default is to use
the APR library if the Native Libraries are available and the APR Lifecycle
Listener is in your server.xml and the SSLEngine is set to "on".
In other words, you'll need to review your server.xml and the tomcat
documentation on configuring Tomcat to see if you are vulnerable.

However, a perhaps easier way is to check your latest catalina.log file.  If it
contains this line:
INFO: OpenSSL successfully initialized (OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013)
Then you are susceptible (any version 1.0.1 < 1.0.1g).

Also, if you do have the native libraries in the bin directory, you can check
its version by hovering over the tcnative-1.dll file and checking the value of
File Version.  The latest is 1.1.29, which has the bug.  I'm not sure at which
release the bug was introduced.
Anyone?