Greetings! I'm hopeful someone can help me here. I used to have this running under tomcat 5.5/apache2.2 but have installed a centos6 with the packaged tomcat6/apache2.2. I installed the latest mod_jk connector. All is working great except the whole reason I set it up in the first place. I want users to be able to place .jsp's and servlets in their public_html directory and have it serve their pages. As I mentioned I had this working previously under a different version and kept a backup of all those files for reference but I can't get it working on this new instance to save my life.

I added this into my Host directive in the servers.xml file per the tomcat6 docs

<Host name="localhost" ...>
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
            directoryName="public_html"
            userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.PasswdUserDatabase"/>
</Host>

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/host.html

This made it work under my old setup but not anymore.

My workers.properties looks like:

worker.list=worker1
worker.node1.type=ajp13
worker.node1.port=8009
worker.node1.host=localhost
worker.node1.lbfactor=1

My uriworkermap.properties looks like:

/admin/*=worker1
/manager/*=worker1
/jsp-examples/*=worker1
/servlets-examples/*=worker1
/examples/*=worker1
/*=worker1
!/servlets-examples/*.jpeg=lb
/jk-manager=jk-status

My httpd-jk.conf:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
 JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkShmFile logs/mod_jk.shm
JkWatchdogInterval 60
JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties

Thanks in advance to the group!

--
Sincerely,

Doug Tucker