From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 1:59 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat dependency on application server

*STL Disclaimer:*
The content of this message may be legally privileged and confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. It should not be read,
copied and used by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender,
preserve its confidentiality and delete it. Before opening any attachments
please check them for viruses and defects. No employee or agent is
authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Sterlite
Technologies Limited with another party by email without express written
confirmation by authorised person. Visit us at www.sterlitetechnologies.com
 Please consider environment before printing this email !