Hi,

I have different AXIS services running and I would like some of them to be
available only with ssl client authentication and some others only with server
authentication. I have succeded to configure Tomcat to work with ssl with
client authentication in port 8443 and in 8444 without client authentication.
Currently I can access all web services in port 8080, 8443 and also 8444, but I
don't want all kinds of authentication for all web services. How can I
configure Tomcat to support this?

Any help or reference on this is welcome. Thanks.

Víctor Torres