> Hello everyone,
>    I'm successfully using Tomcat 7.0.55 configured with Spnego
> authentication against Active Directory running Windows 2008 Server and Java
> 1.7.0.51. However, after switching to Java 1.8.0_20, authentication does not
> work anymore, Tomcat logs the following error message:
>
> <....>
>
> Tomcat is configured according to the "Windows Authentication How-To"
> document, I'm attaching the krb5.ini, jaas.conf and server.xml that contains
> the JNDIRealm definition.

I am seeing only log.txt and server.xml, so at least two other files
are missing. Sending attachments to this mailing list is discouraged,
as the mailing list software is configured to remove ones that it does
not recognize.

I acknowledge your report as well-written and valid one, so please
file it into Bugzilla. You may upload the files there.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko