On 5/25/06, Allen Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are the absolute paths like
"http://localhost:8080/smsinfo";
or like "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/smsinfo"?

File system paths, your second choice :-)

Also, I assume by docBase you mean the docbase attribute in the Context
element.

Sweet mother of -- no, I mean "docBase", which, if you *read* the
Fine Documentation at
<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html>,
you'll see is spelled exactly that way *AND IS CASE SENSITIVE*.

OK? Go through your configuration and *look closely* at each element
and attribute and *check them against the doc*. It'll save you a lot of
unneccessary frustration. Really. :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]