> From: Jose Monreal [mailto:jmonr...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 7 deployments context

> Using Tomcat 7.0.56 I'm trying to deploy my applications (WAR) using the
> context in the META-INF/context.xml, without luck.

What exactly have you set in your context.xml?  What exactly does or does not
happen?

> I've been reading the documentation and can't find a way to do this, even
> though the documentation says its possible.

To do what?

> What I'm getting as the context is the name of the WAR.

Which is precisely what you should get and the documentation clearly states
that.

> Is this possible to do?

Is what possible to do?

You've provided essentially no information about what you're trying to do, what
you've attempted, and what the results were.  We're not mind readers.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.