-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Donahue [mailto:donahu...@gmail.com]
Sent: November-05-14 12:47 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Moving tomcat Ver 6.0

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Nick Wall <nick.w...@mvtcanada.com> wrote:

> [...]

If the installation was done using the Tomcat zip version and it is not running
as a windows service, yes, you should be able to do that.  Don't put all your
eggs in this basket for the moment, you need more info.

> As for a service account I have no idea if one exists  as this was
> installed about 5 yrs ago and no one is left in the company that knows
> anything about it - Hence why I'm on this :) lol
>
> Nick

I kinda wonder though if there is a windows service associated with this
Tomcat.  Do you see anything called Tomcat6 in the windows services panel?

Leo
Yes I just  checked and there is a service running called Apache Tomcat
As you can tell I have no clue to this installation :)

Nick