Hello friends,

I am using apache tomcat and I would like to deploy a Spring-MVC
application which I am working on. In that, via Spring-Security I have
specified to use https which requires to install the SSL certificate on the
server.
I am running a Debian Wheezy server, and I have certificate files with
extension as .crt and .ca-bundle. Unfortunately I cannot find any resources
which mention where and how to install these files. What I found was these
files are meant for webserver. Is that correct? If yes, can I use them to
deploy these 2 files? Kindly let me know. Also if anyone can help me with
one more problem I have posted on StackOverflow  :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27106983/configuring-apache-tomcat-to-start-webapp-by-default

Regards,
Kernel