On 08/12/2014 21:39, Mark Thomas wrote:
> All,
>
> The call for papers is currently open for ApacheCon North America in
> April 2015. While I could submit some talks on what ever Tomcat related
> subject I fancy talking about, I'd prefer to talk about what you want to
> hear.
>
> So, with that in mind what Tomcat talk(s) would need to be on the
> schedule for you to be able to (convince your manager to let you) attend
> ApacheCon North America next year?
>
> I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Off-list I have had a request for a load-balancing / clustering deep-dive.

Interestingly, I did a tutorial on this at ApacheCon Europe that was
very well attended (something like 20 people) with no advertising at all
apart from the sign-up option on the registration page.

Slides and other supporting material is here:
http://people.apache.org/~markt/presentations/2014-11-20-Tomcat-load-balancing-and-clustering/

Mark