Tadeusz,

On 12/12/14 1:09 PM, Sacilowski, Tadeusz wrote:
> I was using SSLProtocol="TLSv1" explicitly. However, when I
> switched to "all" the health monitor kicked back in. Interestingly
> though, I decided to switch it back to my original APR
> configuration (the one that was giving me issues with the health
> monitor in the first place) and the monitor continued to work. Not
> sure why it's working now but I'm leaving my APR connector with
> SSLProtocol="all" since that's what seemed to resolve my issue.

Assuming that you have OpenSSL 1.0+, you'll want to be able to support
TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and TLSv1.2, though I suppose if it's just for
communication between your load-balancer and your Tomcat nodes, it's
probably not critical that you be able to support the very latest in
TLS protocol.

Good luck,
- -chris

> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Christopher Schultz <
> ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>
> Tadeusz,

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27410851/openssl-s-client-cant-connect-to-tomcat-7-via-apr/27414403#27414403

).