On 12/12/14 5:36 PM, Filip Hanik wrote:

​We're not looking for change, we're looking for the output, that may tell
us what is going on. Please post it, if you're not getting any output, then
either those aren't supported (which I definitely thought they would be),
or you're invoking it incorrectly

Of course I wasn't expecting any change in behavior. "No change" implicitly meant "no change in the output." And I then explicitly said that the exceptions in catalina.out look the same, what gets sent to STDOUT looks the same, and the joblogs from what QSHELL spawned off look the same.

If there's anyplace else that additional output from those parameters could have gone, besides catalina.out, STDOUT, or a spool file, I can't imagine where, and I have over 20 years of experience with AS/400s.

--
JHHL