hum.... OK many thanks for your hints, I got it, I understand what is going
on now.
Ok, I now have a clean and multiple instances running !!

Thanks to everyone!

@Mark Eggers: CentOS systemd units are not quite so far from the Fedora
ones. Personally I do love the way fedora and CentOS are working but I have
to confess that sometimes, and especially with tomcat everything is a pain
in the ass as they scatter the components everywhere in the system without
any (apparent) logics.

WTH with all this /usr/share/blabla ??

@Christopher: Many thanks for your advices, obviously it make more sens to
keep the catalina_base and derivate the catalina_home. I love this method!!

Once again, many thanks to everyone, I now have a clean and working server!