I have setup a Tomcat server using spring-boot with SSL/TLS for secure websockets. This works for Android 4.4, iOS, Firefox, and Chrome clients. Android 5.0 clients (Nexus 5) fail the SSL handshake.

Has anyone successfully setup secure websockets with Android 5?

I know there are SSL/TLS changes in Android 5, and so far I am unable to find any combination of configurations on the server and client to successfully connect. If someone else has gotten this to work, at least I will know I am making an error somewhere.

I have details posted on stack overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28011581/android-5-0-lollipop-websocket-ssl-handshake-failure

Thanks,
Matt