>I'm surprised that the Alfresco team is still giving-out advice that
>was appropriate in the mid-2000s.

>Some notes:

>1. Don't put <Context> in server.xml. Just don't.
>2. "debug" hasn't been used in ... forever.
>3. path="" is bad, and isn't necessary if you follow #1

It did not work so i took it out

>Normally, docBase="share" would be bad, because it's relative to the
>host's appBase and would result in double-deployment. In your case,
>you want (?) double-deployment so it's not a big deal. Note that you
>are therefore running *two* copies of the Alfresco "share" application
>in your server. That may impact your capacity planning.

No, 1 running instance which is what we have working on the other server

>Also, you (or they?) said that you can't re-base the application to
>"/", so I'm not sure why they are recommending that you do that.

They answered that question, not me

>Is everything else currently working? Just the problem with "/share"?

I haven't moved past the /share issue as this is the most important right now.
I can't move any further in the server upgrade until this is taken care of,
then i can move to other stuff