Am 27.02.2015 um 18:15 schrieb Jesse Defer:
Hi Jesse,

any update on the behavior of the patched nodes? Did it behave better, ie.
did the problem reoccur on other nodes but not on the patched ones, or
were all nodes mostly without problems during the last 2 days? Any strange
things on the patched ones? I'd like to add the patch for 1.2.41 but your
feedback would be very valuable.

Thanks!

Rainer

It's been quiet, no stuck processes anywhere in the farm.  The patched jk is
working fine, no issues found so far.  I'll continue to monitor and let you
know.

Just to make sure: "no stuck processes anywhere in the farm" means we can't be sure, that the patch helps, because the unpatched nodes didn't have a problem either during that time. So we have to wait until the problem happens a few more times so we can see whether the patch helps, or the patched nodes have run long enough so that at least we don't expect a negative impact from the patch.

Regards,

Rainer