Pavel,

On 3/27/15 1:54 PM, Pavel Yermolenko wrote:
> In my default browser (Chrome) the cookies are enabled, the proof
> is: the .jsp page is correctly displayed in browser. In the
> meantime I've tried to access to Manager App page from main page
> http://localhost:8080/, but access were refused (I tried username
> = "tomcat", password = "tomcat"). These default credentials are
> specified in tomcat-user.xml file. Where is a problem ?

The most common mistake when configuring access to the manager
application is forgetting to remove the <!-- and --> comments from the
conf/tomcat-users.xml file.

Since you aren't using any super-secret credentials (tomcat/tomcat),
can you post the whole conf/tomcat-users.xml file?

It sounds like cookies are not the problem, here, but authentication
instead.

- -chris