From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com] Sent: vendredi 27 mars 2015 18:28
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: How to enable cookies in Apache Tomcat

From: Pavel Yermolenko [mailto:py.oh...@sunrise.ch]
Subject: How to enable cookies in Apache Tomcat

Trying to test jsp page in Apache Tomcat 8.0, I've met problems - opened page displays suggestions how to enable cookies in different
browsers.

Is there some option, allowing to setup/enable cookies in Apache Tomcat.

If your browser is disabling cookies, you have to change the configuration
in the browser - nothing Tomcat can do about that.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

---
antivirus Avast.