Hello Mark,

1st, I progressed a little in my investigations.

After I closed/rerun Eclipse, problem with Login window disappeared – now it
appears when I click on "ManagerA App", but username/password issue still
persists.

Hopefully you meant 8.0.20

Of course

A couple of things come to mind: …

1st point - Edit the Eclipse version … here I didn't properly understand what
you mean

Concerning 3rd point I've tried it … without success

Where [workspace] is your workspace (C:\Users\[username]\workspace)

Here (specified during installation):

C:\Users\Pavel\Documents\EclipseWork

I thought, changing the default location don't pose a problem

Regards

Pavel.