On 4/29/15, 4:39 PM, "Christopher Schultz" <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
wrote:

>When you say that Tomcat crashes, are you saying that the JVM halts
>with an hs_err_[pid] file, or do you mean you get the above stack
>traces (which are errors, I would not call them crashes).
>
>What exact version of tcnative are you using? APR? What OS are you using
>?
>
>Can you switch to the NIO connector temporarily to see if those
>problems go away? It's possible that this is only a problem with the
>APR connector.
>
>- -chris

Thanks for the response Chris,

Yes, eventually it crashes with a hs_err file and has to be restarted. The
errors do not show up when we use NIO so I am pretty sure it¹s a problem
in the APR connector somewhere. APR based Apache Tomcat Native library
1.1.33 using APR version 1.5.1. OS is Centos 6.4.

Thanks