> From: Ramon Pfeiffer [mailto:ramon.pfeif...@uni-tuebingen.de]
> Subject: Problem specifying cipher suites in tomcat6

> I'm currently trying to specify a list of cipher suites to be used by my
> connector in Tomcat 6.0.24.

> Anybody can shed some light on what I did wrong?

Using a version of Tomcat that's more than five years old is the first thing -
there have been many, many security fixes since then, including some related to
the ciphers attribute.  You also need to tell us the JVM version, the platform
you're running on, and whether or not APR is in use for this <Connector> (it's
in the logs).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.