Hi,
Can anyone please help me with the below. I even posted this in struts users
group but no reply.

I am facing this issue after porting my application from the existing Tomcat
5.0.28 to the new tomcat 7.0.57.
I am using Struts version 1.1 is something particular, the app in both the old
and new environments work except for a few pages in the new env where when I
click on the submit button it is directing to
http://calculators/CertSsCalculator.do if I see the source of the page I see.

new environment (bombs due to //)
<form name="CalculatorForm" method="post" action="//calculators/Calculator.do"
onsubmit="return validateForm();">

old environment (works fine)
<form name="CalculatorForm" method="post" action="/calculators/Calculator.do"
onsubmit="return validateForm();">

The jsp is the same with no changes

Has any one see something like this and can suggest what can be tried and
totally at a loss.

Thank You
Raj