Hi Chris - I did search for the "version" tag but was unable to identify
it in the Tomcat 8 documentation.

Would you mind pointing me toward it please?

From:   Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
To:     Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>,
Date:   13/07/2015 20:04
Subject:        Re: Tomcat 8 - Manager Deploy

The Mileage Company Limited is a limited company registered in England under
company number 2260073 whose registered office address is at
Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XY.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Mimecast
for the presence of computer viruses.