Yes since Apache TomEE is Java EE 6 certified it can runs with any JPA
provider. As suggested you can use previous links for this. It is really
simple. Also briefly Apache TomEE 7 M1 (Java EE 7 compatible) will be
released.

As mentioned subscribe to TomEE mailing list or you can contact myself
without any problem.

Alex.

El dc., 19 ag. 2015 a les 22:26, Howard W. Smith, Jr. (<
smithh032...@gmail.com>) va escriure: