Chuck,

Apologies for the confusion. Let me rephrase it,

Currently, we have multiple Tomcat nodes running on a single or on
different physical machines with each having its own object pool
(consider we have a pool of java String object but not connection
pool) i.e., an object pool per node. The requirement is to share this
pool of objects across Tomcat nodes.

Is there any such implementation that we can readily use to achieve this?

Thanks,
Prarthana