1. apache httpd 2.2.x
2. mod_proxy_httpd
3. I'll have to clean up this information.
4. 7.0.59, jdk 1.8u51
5. I'll have to clean up this information.
6. Yes, we have iptables running on both the app server and web server but
even when we shut them down we still have the problem.

I'll send 3 and 5 as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Larry

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com.invalid>