Sryan,

On 9/9/15 12:50 PM, Sreyan Chakravarty wrote:
> Well I guess now its confirmed that it is a bug. Do you still need
> the code ?

No, I don't think I will.

However, since you wrote your own CredentialHandler, you could merely
patch it to check in the matches() method for null. Something like this:

    @Override
    public boolean matches(String inputCredentials,
                           String storedCredentials) {
        if(null == storedCredentials)
            return false;

        return matchesSaltIterationsEncoded(inputCredentials,
                                            storedCredentials);
    }

Then you can resume your testing.

- -chris