Here's the stack trace dump:
https://gist.github.com/jamiejackson/ca2a49d2c8afac496067

FWIW, I've been trying to come up with a reliable test case to trigger the
problem, but I haven't nailed it yet. I've suspected that it's related to
file (large or slow) HTTP file uploads, and that's what I was running at
the time, which helps to explain the java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0
 traces.

Thanks,
Jamie