Hello Chris,

As of now I am not using JULI any longer. I am using the log4j v1.2.17.jar

Eventually I will jump in to the log4j v2 users and try my hand at that.

Thank you for the clarification on where to go for information. I
completely missed seeing the log4j mailing list. Could you send me the url
to signup for it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

-Joleen