Hello Tomcat list users,
I am hoping someone on this list may have insight into a problem we are
having running the latest version of tomcat 7.

Our site currently runs Tomcat 7.0.64.  We start Tomcat with the security
manager enabled ($CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh -security ).  We are running
Java version 1.8.0_66.  When we have tried to upgrade Tomcat (to
7.0.65-7.0.67) we get the error below.  Removing the -security allows
Tomcat to start correctly.  Due to our IT security constraints, we need to
enable security manager.  Has anyone come across this issue before?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Please let me know if I should provide
further details.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader$PrivilegedFindResourceByName
        at
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityClassLoad.loadLoaderPackage(SecurityClassLoad.java:106)
        at
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityClassLoad.securityClassLoad(SecurityClassLoad.java:40)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.init(Bootstrap.java:230)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:425)

Best Regards,
David