> I'm seeing an unusual behavior change going from 7.0.65 -> 7.0.67. I've
> confirmed this also working under 7.0.55 and not working under 7.0.67 on a
> different machine.
>
> The sequence is:
>
> GET /A.html
> POST /A.html <- Returns /A.html
> POST /A.html <- Redirects to B.html (tried /B.html and it doesn't work
> either)
>
> on 7.0.65, things work as as expected.
>
> on 7.0.67, the final post returns a 404, not found error.
>
> I'm using CATALINA_BASE/CATALINA_HOME and the configuration is not changed.
>
> Is this change in behavior expected? If the behavior is expected, could
> someone elaborate on what I'm doing wrong, and what I should be doing?

How are you sending the redirect? What API are you using?

There is a new feature, controlled by useRelativeRedirects attribute on Context.
You can see it mentioned in release announcement at http://tomcat.apache.org/

> on 7.0.67, the final post returns a 404, not found error.

Is the 404 error coming from Tomcat?
In your access log, is there a difference of page URL that users are requesting?

You can modify AccessLogValve configuration to dump Location header of

> I've got a TCPDUMP capture I can share if someone would like to see it.

I would like to see it.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko