<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Filip,
>
> Do you happen to have any examples of your mod_proxy setup?  I've been
> trying to get mod_proxy and mod_proxy_ajp working (apache 2.2.2, tomcat
> 5.5.17), and have been running into a wall.  No matter what I've tried,
> tomcat always returns a "requested resource not available" error.

You should probably try the simplest example first (assuming Tomcat and
Apache are on the same machine, and that the AJP/1.3 Connector is using it's
default port of 8009):
  ProxyPass /myapp ajp://localhost:8009/myapp

Then you can start on the fancier stuff like:
  RewriteRule (.*)\.jsp$ ajp://localhost:8009/$1.jsp [P]