The server certificate is self signed. Appart from the typical warning we
see no errors when we check it.

His system (windows) clock is synchronized using microsoft's NTP server,
same as mine.

This is really weird because I have already delopoyed the same app and
config in two other systems, appart from mine, without any issues, and his
and mine are basically the same...

.