None of us had. Now both of us have, and still the same result ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The DNS response is all the same, because for development we are using
internal lan ip access (or localhost), not domain-based. And self-signed
certificates.

I thought maybe it was some Java security configuration, but looking at it
on the Windows Control Panel widget we also have the same....

Anyway, thanks for the tips! :-)

>:

> Gael,
>
> On 1/19/16 6:37 AM, Gael Abadin wrote:
> > Thanks for the reply :-)
> >
> > I've checked for all that!
> >
> > I even ended up copying my tomcat folder and my eclipse tomcat
> > configuration folder from my computer to his,
> >
> > So they are literally the same configuration.
> >
> > I know the connector configuration is being read because if, for
> > example, I remove the .keystore file I get an error. Or if I change
> > the port the SSL connector starts listening on that port on
> > deployment.
> >
> > Also, I made sure we are launching using the same JRE.
> >
> > I tried clientAuth="true" instead of "want". And accesing from my
> > browser on my computer. Still no client certificate request. Log
> > files don't show any errors.
> >
> > We even tried to reboot the system ^^'.
> >
> > Eclipse versions differ, but I don't see how that could result in
> > tomcat not requesting SSL client certs...
> >
> > Anyway, since we couldn't find the cause I recommended him to use a
> > fresh tomcat 7 install, download the last eclipse-JEE and java SDK,
> > using a new workbench, and starting a new project redownloading the
> > source files from the repo. It's a little overkill, but that should
> > do it...
>
> Is it possible that one of you has added-on for instance the
> "unlimited encryption" setting in the JRE and the other has not?
>
> I'm grasping at straws here because it seems like you've looked at all
> the usual things that could have gone wrong.
>
> Bad DNS response? (!!?)
>
> - -chris

> > <ch...@christopherschultz.net> :
> >
> >> Gael,

> >> his
> >>
> >> Run "diff" on the two conf/server.xml files from the two
> >> servers? Different conf/context.xml file? How about a
> >> conf/[engine]/[host]/[app].xml file making a difference in one or
> >> the other environment?
> >>
> >> -chris

.

Alberto Gael Abadin Martinez
Junior Developer

[image: IMATIA]

www.imatia.com

*Tel: *+34 986 342 774 ext 4531

*Email: *gael.aba...@imatia.com
Edificio CITEXVI
Fonte das Abelleiras, s/n - Local 27
36310 Vigo (Pontevedra)
España

.
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/imatia-innovation>
<http://www.youtube.com/imatiainnovation>

.

Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede
contener información confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del
destinatario. Queda prohibida su divulgación copia o distribución a
terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si usted ha recibido
este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda a
su borrado. Gracias por su colaboración.
This message, and in the case of any file annexed to it, can have
confidential information, and it is exclusively for the use of the
addressee of the message. It is strictly forbidden to spread a copy or
distribute to third parties, without the express order of the sender. If
you have received this message mistakenly, we request you to notify to the
sender, and please be sure to erase it. Thank you for your collaboration.

.