Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reminding me of my extra doubt that I missed writing of in
the first post:

Picking up on AOL: If I'm on proxy1 now, with many other users - will I
stay on that proxy for a long time? Or will I be loadbalanced to many
other proxies during my visit on the site? There's nothing that enforces
me to come from the same IP every time. It's still common that home
routers might get new addresses at least every 24h, and many mobile
providers don't give out public IP addresses - I'm not sure if I keep my
IP-address if I'm roaming to another network cell.

Conclusion: Protection by IP-address-fixation calls for random problems
that are hard to reproduce.

Olaf