The big question is how you are deploying it.

On 6/8/06, Timm Frenzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I want to configure a JDBC-Resource within the Context of my web-app. I
placed a <Resource>-entry and a <ResourceParams>-entry as child-elements
of <Context> in the META-INF/contxt.xml-file. When I deployed my app
(via a file-URL) it gets configured accordingly at first, but the
resulting xml-file in conf\Catalina\localhost for the web-app does not
contain any child-elements within the <Context>-Tag any more. So when I
need to restart Tomcat my web-app is not configured with the Resource
anymore. I also tried to use the override-Attribute, but this does not
do any difference. I cannot place the Resource in the server.xml since I
have no access to it. So my question is: How can I configure a Resource
for a single web-app only without using server.xml ? I'm using Tomcat
5.0.28.

Thanks
Timm