Hello,

I have a rather intresting but probably simple problem, as I am basically new to tomcat. Currently I am running Tomcat 5.5.17 on a Windows 2000 server. I installed the admin tool and setup a connector for port 80 and then a host of www.btdt.com (which I handle locally on my DNS).

Here is the kicker. If I goto www.btdt.com/index.jsp it will not load...however if I goto 192.168.0.101/btdt the page renders fine. So I tried something static. if I goto www.btdt.com/static.htm it will load fine... as will 192.168.0.101/btdt/static.htm I am absoultly baffled as to why the virtual host fails to render the JSPs

Can anyone help?