On 3/25/2016 9:41 AM, Anthony Sturchio wrote:
Hello

We recently updated our Coldfusion 10 server to update 18, which moved
us up to Tomcat 7.0.64, and we are now experiencing issues when
restarting a CF instance.  I understand that this is not a coldfuison
forum, but since CF10 is based on top of a tomcat back end, which is
where the issue appears to be, I figured I would ask here.  As best I
can figure, it appears that while under moderate load, DeltaManager
sessions dont replicate, and the servlet hangs and never fully starts
up.  Without any load, the CF instance (servlet) starts up perfectly
fine without issue.

I have recently tested on a fresh install of CentOS 6.7 64 Bit, with
newly installed Coldfusion 10 update 18, and JDK 1.7.0_95, and can
confirm this issue happens out of the box.

In windows, there is an option to delay the automatic startup of services so that you can be sure all the things it depends on are ready. I have found that it can help with intermittent startup issues. Is there such a thing in CentOS that you could try?