if there are only java websites in your server you can make a redirection with iptables, no need to use apache.

Le 11/06/2016 18:43, Edwin Quijada a écrit :
Hi!
I am trying to put Apache in front of Tomcat , DEbian Jessie but it become a
titanic work without success. I read all info about this and seems it is easy
but doesnt work.

I am using APache 2.4+ Jessie +Tomcat 8.035 , I use this tuto
http://www.zeitoun.net/articles/configure-mod_proxy_ajp-with-tomcat/start

How to configure mod_proxy_ajp with Tomcat -
Zeitoun<http://www.zeitoun.net/articles/configure-mod_proxy_ajp-with-tomcat/start>
www.zeitoun.net
mod_proxy_ajp is an Apache module which can be used to forward a client HTTP
request to an internal Tomcat application server using the AJP protocol.

but doesnt work , I seek others sources and all has the same info but I cant
work for me

When I go myserver.com I get an error "Server Not Found" when I go to the logs
catalina.out and error.log for apache doesnt say anything

This is my 000-default.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
         #DocumentRoot /var/www/html

         ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
         CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

         #
         <Proxy *>
                 AddDefaultCharset Off
                 Order deny,allow
                 Allow from all
         </Proxy>

      # this will pass all the requests from httpd to tomcat8
      ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/fortunamovil
      ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/fortunamovil
</VirtualHost>

I have installed AJP modules for Apache and everything but really I dont know
to do

I activate the coneecto AJP in the server.xml

Please, any cluees , help because this is make me crazy!!