On 22/06/2016 21:28, Andrei Ivanov wrote:
> Yes, I can test.
> 64-bit please.

Thanks.

It turned out not to be quite as simple as just a tc-native update.
You'll need this dll:
http://home.apache.org/~markt/dev/tc-native-debug/tcnative-1.dll

and these class files:
http://home.apache.org/~markt/dev/tc-native-debug/tomcat-8.5.3-patch.zip

The dll should replace the tc-native DLL you are currently using.

The class files patch the 8.5.3 release. They might work with other
versions but if they don't work it won't be pretty. The class files
should be unpacked from the zip placed in this directory:
$CATALINA_BASE/lib/org/apache/tomcat/util/net

Hopefully, everything should now just work when you use TLS. If it
doesn't there will be some debug messages written to stdout by tc-native
that should give me an idea of what is going wrong.

Finally, I need to point out the obvious.
The files above are not an official Apache release and are provided
solely for debugging this issue only. You use these files at your own risk.

Thanks for the offer to help,

Mark