Hi Tullio,

well I am biased of course, but there are multiple.
First, profiles are never used in production, MoSKito is aimed for
production use. Not test lab, not dev machine, production, hardcore on all
servers you've got.
Than MoSKito also offers analysis tools, thresholds, alerts, charts etc.
Finally MoSKito allows you to integrate business data into monitoring,
things like registration count, checkout, gender of user, and so on...

'standard profiler' - is something designed to be used in the development
environment.
moskito is an apm tool.

hope that helps
regards