Thanks Mark,Christoper, Andreas and Chris for reply. Please accept
apologies for delayed response.

Tomee is an option but I need to see if client is ok with it. They are very
much in Tomcat and has most application deployed with Tomcat.

Chris,I would be happy to go with Spring, however the client I have has few
legacy projects and I need  to see if I can suggest them spring.

Weld and openbeans seems to be good option I can explore.Thanks