I'm assuming, once configured properly, the Tomcat JDBC connection pool
would output log messages. Unfortunately, I currently get no console or
file output...even after trying numerous logging.properties changes.

I'm hoping for a little help to understand the proper way to configure a
stand alone usage of Tomcat JDBC.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Christopher Schultz <