blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Thanks for getting back to me. The Linux version is 6.8.  I am
unable to reclaim the memory on the system without a reboot .  Though i kill my
process, i dont see where the memory went.  When I run the application in
windows I get no problems.  The only difference I can see are the parameters
and jmx.  I will try to remove all the parameters and start from scratch.

How do I get you raw data?  This is observe behavior using top and free.  I am
working with our admin to determine a solution.
Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, March 17, 2017, 8:54 AM, Christopher Schultz