On 6 April 2017 at 14:18, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Lyllax,
>
> On 4/6/17 5:52 AM, Lyallex wrote:
>> I get a zipped archive from Comodo containing individual files but
>> I'll look into pem files
>
> Oh, those individual files *are* the PEM files.

Er

AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt
COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA.crt
www_mydomain_com.crt

> LE is the answer.

I run a commercial site and getting security warn offs because a CA is
not recognised by the browser/user agent
is not an option. I run about 20 different browsers/versions on
several platforms which is about the limit for us (Americans would
call us a 'mom and pop shop') I'll read up on LE and find out what
they call themselves (the 'CA name' I guess) then check to see how
many of my browsers know about them.

Primitave maybe but it's what I got.

Thanks for the info
Lyallex