Hi, I am running apache Tomcat 7 for a java spring project on eclipse java
ee. I installed sqljbc.jar file and put it in the resource Library and the
WEB_INF/lib folders. When I run the server I get a:                    HTTP
Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get
JDBC Connection; nested exception is
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException:
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The server version is not
supported. The target server must be SQL Server 2000 or later.)

I installed sqljbc.jar but I am sure I need another version maybe
sqldbc.jar4. So if anyone knows what jar file I need or a way for me to
find out please answer back

Thanks in advance,
        Yosef