Hello all,

     I am currently unable to install Tomcat 9.0 on my Windows 10
system (I didn't install any other version of Tomcat so far).
     I've retried several times and the same problem appears over and
over again :
     The install process goes on smoothly with the install wizard, up
to the point where I see the following output :

     Installing Tomcat9 service
     Apache Tomcat Setup
     Failed to install Tomcate9 service.
     Check your settings and permissions.
     Ignore and continue anyway (not recommended) ?
     Abort / Retry / Ignore

   How exactly should I "check my settings and permissions"  ?
   Any help appreciated.