Hi,

please try to import the certificate into the browser.

Truststore and keystore or not different it depends on the name you give.
example: tomcat_keystore.keystore or tomcat_trust.keystore and need to
provide the respective path and the password in the keystore.

please make sure that same alias name has to used through out the process.

please make sure if your keystore contains any private key entries using
keytool -list - v command. If you had imported proper ssl cert with proper
alias name then ideally you should have private key entry over here.

Thanks