Why would it try until your app tells it to? AFAIK (admittedly, not very far; I don't use cookies) think it needs to be handled by your app.

Garey Mills wrote:

David -

        Well, okay then, but how can my app find out what Tomcat knows
about whether the browser accepts cookies or not? And when does Tomcat
try? Before control is passed to my app?

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley

The brain is not where you think